Brenna completed another session of her dance class in a neighborhood nearby. Mykee does an awesome job with these girls and they all love her! It is so fun to watch Brenna get so excited to perform. This year the theme was "wild" so I found a fun leopard print and paired it with a big pink dance skirt. She got to perform with her friends Norah and Jacy (although Jacy was on the other side of the line, so I didn't get many pics of her) and they all did a great job. I'm so glad to have come across these classes for her, they have been perfect for our schedule and our pocketbook. Thanks Jody for telling us about it! It's also given me some good times with my Jody, without it we will have to try much harder to squeeze in some hang out time!
OMGosh it is already November!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment