Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy birthday Brenna!!!!

Crazy at it may seem, our little bundle arrived THREE years ago! She has been such a joy in my life and makes me laugh on a daily basis. She is loving, smart, playful, beautiful and the shining sun of my life! Since we had some family already in town for the baby shower, we decided to have a small gathering for her birthday the next day. Both sets of grandparents visited and some friends too. Brenna got lots of fun dress up clothes, puzzles, clothes and books - all of her favorite things these days! She also got her first bicycle! We wrapped the helmet for her to open first and when she opened it, the conversation went like this:

Brenna: "It's for my bicycle"

Mommy: "Do you have a bicycle?"

Brenna: "No"

Daddy: "I think there's one more present outside"

Upon walking (okay running) outside the front door - Brenna: "I DO have a bicycle!"

It was absolutely one of the most precious moments in her life and made us all laugh. She immediately tried it out before having some cake. It will take some time to develop those skills, but it sure was cute to watch her try! She also gave me an interview for her birthday - something I will plan to make an annual tradition and it is posted below. I can't wait to see what other fun she will bring me in the coming year!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the interview! that is a great idea. It is so cute!